Global Component Commodity Manager
Purchasing & Sourcing
SECURE COST, QUALITY & DELIVERY THANKS TO YOUR ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS EXPERIENCE.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the strategic purchasing of Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards Assemblies (PCBA)
• Contract negotiation
• Regularly reporting the key commodity indexes impacting profit & loss (P&L )
• Champion a consistent supplier strategy in the assigned electronic commodities ranging from microcontrollers, relays, LED, LCD, IC to PCB and IGBT.
• Evaluate, develop and supervise the implementation of new suppliers including the supplier reduction in close collaboration with internal stakeholders across divisions and geographical regions.
• Implementation and up-keep of the tools and process
• Capability to understand technical documents.
Master Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication. Experience of PCBA sourcing mandatory.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
• Excellent strategic & positive thinking skills with passion & drive to negotiate
• Having a passion for excellence, problem-solving and timely delivery
• Good negotiation skills internally and externally, including the ability to communicate effectively at various seniority levels
• Experience in an international Purchasing environment, ability to implement agreements in order to ensure competitive advantages
• Strong presentations skills and sense of initiative and autonomy
• International mindset and cross-cultural versatility, confidence to work with medium size to multinational electronic manufacturers
• Open minded and interested to explore new technologies and suppliers
• Proven effectiveness in a complex matrix organization, ability to coordinate/lead contribution from other functions like R&D, Design, and Marketing
• Project management
• Proficient in MS Office, Access is an advantage
• Flexible and ability to adapt to new situations
• Willingness to travel when needed
• Fluent English is mandatory
• Any other EU &/or Far East language is plus