Global Digital Supply Chain Project Manager
Electrolux recently set up a Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence (GSC COE), composed by the heads of SC of all the Business Sectors, and the heads of Digital Industrial Operations and IT. This community defines the priorities for the digital transformation of the supply chain, selecting the new technological solution to be introduced and driving the implementation.
These strategic projects, characterized by the maximum level of business priority, new technology, and complex implementation will be lead by a Global Digital Supply Chain Project Manager.
As a Global Digital Supply Chain Project Manager, you will drive the global digital supply chain initiatives on End to End Supply Chain, including the introduction of digital tools in the SC processes (eg. delivery planning, warehousing and handling, transportation, stock management, …).
You will be responsible for implementing a digital multi-year roadmap consolidating the needs expressed by every Business Sector, ensuring consistency and alignment among the peers.
The implementation priorities will be expressed by the Global Supply Chain Community, and the
Global Project Managers will lead projects involving resources inside each Sector in order to ensure that Electrolux globally is moving forward according to its digital aspirations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead cross-functional analysis of current operational processes and identify capabilities needed in order to meet future state service levels and maintain a healthy digital business
• Implement global digital strategies and priorities for Supply Chain by harmonizing software, hardware, connectors, and technologies
• Direct Digital Projects for Supply Chain ensuring alignment in implementation across global sectors
• Implement Business Analytics and Business Intelligence using real-time and near real-time data collection strategies
• Identify digital innovative applications creating added value for Supply Chain, reducing costs and increasing the level of service to the Customer
• Support the development and implementation of Supply Chain Technology including, but not limited to Integrated Business Planning, Track&Trace Control Tower solutions, Enterprise Systems (SAP), End to End Supply Chain Visibility, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Labor Management Systems (LMS), Predictive Analytics, etc.
• Introduce new technologies such as Wearable devices, AR/VR tools, RFID and tracking systems, Drones
• Support the Global Digital Business, Global Supply Chain and Geography teams in operational readiness, project design, and process improvement deployment.
• Assure alignment of activities and resource allocation with Global IT Organization
• Active coordination and collaboration with the global manufacturing digital initiatives, in particular, the rollout of the new Manufacturing Execution System inside the factory footprint
• Master Degree in Engineering or Operations/Business Management (preferred)
• Cross-functional project management experience, in complex multi-cultural environment
• Progressive experience managing Digital Supply Chain project implementation
• Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including development and delivery of presentations to senior level management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Experience implementing digital supply chain projects
• Cross-functional project management experience
• Self-motivated, hands-on leader with a willingness to deliver tactical execution of strategy to deliver results
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong experience in remote management & virtual collaboration
• Experience working in manufacturing, distribution and/or transportation
• Experience developing strategic direction and leading/implementing digital projects
• Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain management systems
• Experience with, and commitment to, lean manufacturing and supply chain concepts
• A passion for connecting data and making business conclusions and recommendations
• Proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
• Quick thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly
• Multicultural experience
• Ability to work independently and produce results
• Willingness / Ability to travel 50%
This position requires over 50% communications with external customers helping them troubleshoots any problems. This position requires the employee to communicate with external vendors and internal customers on a regular basis.