Global Manufacturing Engineering Project Engineer
Global Manufacturing Engineering - Project Engineer
Electrolux Home Care and Small Domestic Appliances is developing the next generation assembly, automation and product concepts. Do you want to be part of this exciting technology change?
As Global ME Project Engineer you will drive the key Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects, for all our manufacturing sites globally, collaborating with the Plant Manufacturing Engineering, Production, R&D and rest of departments involved.
We expect you to have a technical related university degree and minimum 4-5 years of experience with household appliances Manufacturing Engineering, Production or design.
As this position encompasses various activities we offer you a fantastic growth and learning experience where you can maximize your professional and social skill set. In exchange we count on your commitment, curiosity and eagerness to create added-value.
EXAMPLE OF RESPONSIBILITIES YOU WILL BE HAVING:
• Define and improve manufacturing equipment and tooling to be implemented in Sector Projects, driving thorough the complete process:
- Prepare technical specification of equipment and tooling including safety and environment requirements according to Global Manufacturing Engineering Guidelines.
- Drive the design reviews and commissioning of equipment at suppliers premises
- Supervise equipment installation, in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering
- Support during equipment start-up
• Participate on Design for Assembly and Automation projects during new product development projects, and Automation Assessment activities.
• Be a team-member in the New Product Projects, representing Manufacturing Engineering
• Perform the manufacturability analysis of New Products Projects
• Implement specific Manufacturing Engineering Actions for New Product Projects or other Manufacturing Engineering Projects (Capacity, Efficiency, Improvements,….) in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering
• Participate in DFMEA, and drive PFMEA
• Participation in pre-series of new products
• Analyse production capacity, shape manufacturing set-up according to strategy
• Support on manufacturing activities of our suppliers when needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
• Technical University degree, preferably mechanical, industrial, electrics or mechatronics
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience with household appliances Manufacturing Engineering, Production or design
• Experience with industrial equipment, specification and purchasing
• IT knowledge (MS - office and CAD system 2d/3d is requested)
• Knowledge of equipment safety norms
• Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
• Experience in PFMEA methodology
• Fluent in English. Hungarian and other languages are considered a plus
• Good analytical, methodical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
• Team player, Cross-functional collaboration
• International. Keen on working in multicultural teams and global environment
• Open to changes and early adopter to new working environment
• Proactive, being one step ahead
• Energetic, goal-oriented, creative and flexible
• Engaged and self-motivated
• Creative, open-minded and not afraid to explore new ways of thinking and working
• Willing to travel
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal. In case of questions please reach out to Ildikó Szabó: +36 30 636 0416.