Global Metal Stamping Equipment Specialist
Ensure the implementation of best in class, standardized solutions for the industrialization of metal stamped and metal formed components for washing machines, dryers and dishwashers, with high attention to Safety, product Quality and manufacturing Cost.
Areas of competence: metal stamping tooling, metal forming automatic lines, metal stamping presses and related automation.
As part of the Global Common Core Technologies Team, this is a position that offers the candidate the opportunity of gaining experience across the different Electrolux Major Appliances Fabric Care and Dish Care Factories in the world.
Key operational responsibilities:
• Be the reference person for the definition of Global standard solutions for metal stamping equipment.
• Provide Global equipment specifications to support regional engineering teams in the definition and implementation of new equipment for different types of metal stamping press line configurations.
• In collaboration with the Global CapEx organization, perform a continuous technological benchmarking and evaluation of equipment manufacturers in order to identify Global partners in the field of competence.
• Be updated on the applicable regional safety regulations and ensure its proper implementation.
• Identify internal and external best practices among different press shop areas and propose ideas for improvement and standardization.
• Participate in the evaluation of equipment efficiency and productivity.
• Participate in the calculation of press shop capacity studies (both, for existing and planned scenarios).
• Propose innovative solutions in the field of metal stamping.
• Preferred: Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 3 years of experience in metal fabrication processes (metal stamping presses acquisition and start up, automation projects, etc.)
• Knowledge of metal stamping equipment: mechanical and hydraulic presses, automatic part handling systems, lubrication systems, scrap evacuation systems, part storage solutions, tool handling systems, equipment utilities and installation requirements.
• Knowledge of machine control logics (PLC) will be considered a plus.
• General understanding of metal stamping tooling.
• High awareness on safety.
• Willingness to travel.
• Good analytical and methodical problem solving skills.
• Project management skills and tools.
• Ability to work in multicultural teams, open and innovative mindset.
• Goal-oriented, persevering, focused on quality.
• Self-organized, able to share attention between short and long-term goals.
• Friendly personality, open for cooperation with other people.
• English (written and spoken)
• Italy (Pordenone area)
• Poland (Wrozlaw area)
• Germany (Rothemburg area)