Global Purchasing Finance and Business Solutions Director
Global Purchasing Finance & System Process Director
Purchasing is a business critical function in Electrolux as it represents more than 70% of the Group costs and is instrumental to its competitiveness. This entails Controlling and Systems & Processes are vital to support a successful purchasing function.
We are now looking for a key member to join our Global Purchasing function.
You report operationally to Electrolux Group’s CPO and functionally to Electrolux Global Operation’s Controller and will be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
As Electrolux Global Purchasing Finance & System Process Director, you will be the Controlling business partner & Advisor for our Chief Purchasing Officer and Purchasing Leadership team. You will be delivering planning, reporting and analysis of direct and indirect material cost, relevant KPIs and managing strategic projects for the Purchasing organization (Hedging, Supplier Financing, Total Cost of Ownership and cost modeling).
Functionally, you will take the ownership of the Controller methods and governance of the controlling process. You will also monitor and explain material relevant developments towards our finance organization.
Furthermore, you will drive the Purchasing systems & processes to support the results reporting so our purchasing community has access to the information needed for analysis: cost variations, trends, commodity results etc.
• Overall responsible for the Group’s direct and indirect material result planning, follow-up and reporting process
• Provide deviation analysis and support purchasing management in the development of
• Further develop and drive improvements in the reporting landscape (systems, tools, analysis)
• Lead and coach a globally diverse team
• Manage the team cost budget of central Purchasing, together with the Direct Materials and Indirect Materials controllers and integrated resource and cost planning with the sectors
• Provide guidance in controlling methods and tools. Align, train and instruct the different counterparts (Controllers in the Sectors as well as in other Group functions) to assure a standardized, aligned and accurate understanding of the requirements, guidelines
• Proactively drive digital controlling and continuous improvement actions in the controlling processes.
• Develop the roles, responsibilities and core
• Functional ownership of the direct and indirect material related cost bucket within
• Involved in and/or responsible for various controlling/finance areas related to Purchasing such as the group’s raw material hedging policy, supplier financing, cost modeling etc. Pro-active tool and processes developing to improve Purchasing manager analytics and decision making
• Define the strategy of Global Purchasing Systems & Processes
• Owner of all Purchasing processes, responsible for updates,
• Drive digital transformation agenda, including Purchasing IT systems, responsible together with IT for running of systems and data quality
• Strategic project management: Ensure collaboration and ownership is taken in the projects between S&P, Sectors and IT
• Monitor systems in place are running accurately once launched, with data integrity & security focus
Who You Are
• Education in economics/finance, mathematics or engineering
• A minimum of 7+ years of business experience, including international operational financial controlling, process development and systems
• Experienced in leading and coaching own team
• Very good analytical skills, detail focused while keeping the big picture in mind
• Proven track record in business performance reporting, financial planning & analysis
• Solution oriented, open and proactive mindset
• Efficient interpersonal and strong influencing skills without hierarchical relationship in a multinational matrix environment
• Track record including working with senior leadership teams is an advantage
• Strong at analyzing data and at making business conclusions to deliver recommendations
• Ambitious for self and team development, result oriented
• Able and willing to work also under time pressure without jeopardizing the quality of the result
• Efficient system and software skills and Project Management (Microsoft environment, SAP & Ariba preferably)
• English, additional languages is considered a merit
Dedicated recruiter: Cecilia Bajera