Group Business Controller
Group Business Controller
With ambitions as big as ours, we need powerful guardians to guide our business strategy. You will be part of a team working as a catalyst for transformation and how you set budgets, secure investment and drive implementation will guide our continued success in creating experiences that shape living for the better.
As Group Business Controller within Group Financial Planning and Analysis, you are responsible for a part of Group Finance deliveries to Electrolux Board and Group Management. In a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you act as a financial advisor to Group Management by providing decision making support, business intelligence and financial performance reporting.
A typical day:
You will be analyzing and interpreting financial results and forecasts and develop and improve analytical models and frameworks . You will continuously assess and report financial performance and communicate business development and financial forecasts. Furthermore, you will lead and coordinate projects and share best practices of financial analysis across the Group. You will be partnering and strengthening relationships with key stakeholders in the company to provide them with accurate financial insights and help them make the right business decisions. You will also coordinate the reporting and analysis related to investments as well as developing simulation models and scenario analysis.
You will also have an excellent opportunity to work in an international environment, create a strong network within Electrolux, further develop your financial skills and grow long term in our organisation.
Who you are:
• Agile. Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
• Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• Collaborative. You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• A problem-solver. You see challenge as opportunity.
• Digitally savvy. You find new tools and ways of working
Education & experience:
• Proven track record of controlling, financial analysis, corporate finance or management consulting
• Academic degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar
• +5 years of related finance experience
• Fluent English, both written and spoken
• Advanced proficiency in MS-Office suite, specifically Excel (building macros is a plus)
Dedicated recruiter: Cecilia Bajera