HC OEM Project Manager
He / She will manage various projects for North America market to achieve the required product introduction dates. Will act as a liaison between R&D, PL and all other functions. Proactively communicates and maintains strong relationships with projects stakeholders including Product line Managers, R&D, Operations, Global Sourcing Organization teams, and others. Aligns resources, manages issues and risks, and coordinates all of the necessary steps for management all Home Comfort OEM & ODM projects sourced from Asia Pacific. Keeps all parties informed regularly of the status of each project. Oversees and coordinates all internal and external assignments of the project management to support other sectors.
• To plan, manage and execute projects.
• To ensure that aspects such as project timing, investments, and product cost, quality and performance are delivered according to specification.
• Provide Detailed Task and Time Charts
• To manage the Project Team and provide direction as to their responsibilities
• Establish good working relationships with all suppliers
• To develop and improve the project management processes together with the rest of the group
• To run all checkpoint meetings
• To investigate and ensure all tasks are completed correctly and on time
• Provide solutions for any missed target dates and
• Liaise with all departments
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• This role requires continual involvement with QA, Logistics, Product Lines & Purchasing, Technical departments across suppliers’ factories & Quality assurance departments. There are regular external contacts and communications with foreign partners, potential suppliers for prototype, packaging & required software and any other parties according to business needs.
• Located in Zhuhai, Guangdong province, with possible requirements of up to 50% of working time on business travel to other cities in China (mainly in Shunde) based on project needs;
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
• B.Sc. In mechanical engineering (MBA is a plus).
• Project Management is a must (PMP).
• Minimum of 5+ years project management, and new product experience (Experience in air conditioner industry is a plus)
• MS Project Knowledge
• Highly organized and strong project management skills. Can effectively manage resources and prioritize tasks.
• Able to develop strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional departments.
• Diverse knowledge of multinational technical and environmental product legislation and requirements
• Presentation skills
• High communication Skills in English and Chinese
• Detail Oriented
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Results Driven
• Highly Innovative
• Customer Oriented person.
• Progressive analytical and calm approach to problem solving.
• High Adaptability & Flexibility to meet business & market amendments
• Strong Team-work oriented person with high ability it to collaborate with all divisions and departments
• Manage and priorities tasks and time efficiently
• Able to cope with conflicting demands and to priorities work under pressure
• Methodical and accurate and consistent attention to detail