Head KRT Channel Nordic Cluster
Are you the star we are looking for to drive our Nordic Kitchen Channel?
We are looking for an engaging, results driven and experienced leader to join the Nordic Sales organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the Nordic Kitchen business and lead our passionate team in our region.
As part of the Nordic team, you will be a critical player and lead the way in developing and further grow the Kitchen business in Nordic. You will head up the Nordic Kitchen team and be responsible for account management and sales to ensure profitability and optimization of market share. You will implement strategic plans within the channel and deliver efficient go-to-market models. You will be responsible for the channel budget and make sure to deliver upon sales targets, KPIs, pricing models and in-store execution. As Channel Head, you will lead the development of the brand strategy, value proposition and influence business performance.
You will work closely with Product Line to develop a commercial strategy that will combine ranging, generation plans and pricing. You will also work cross-functional with several functions such as Marketing, HR, Customer and Consumer Service, Finance, Trade Marketing Operation among others to ensure the business is aligned and right decisions are made.
As Head of the Kitchen Sales channel, you are an important part of the Nordic Management team and Commercial triangle.
WHO ARE YOU
You will be a role model following our core competencies Energy, Growth, Agility, and Openness.
You are consumer & customer focused. You understand the needs and behaviors of consumers and optimize your way of working to best suit their needs.
You like to collaborate and network. You understand the value of mixing ideas and perspectives to get the best solutions. You have ambition and drive and want to drive change and make sure to exceed targets. You like to lead and coach to make sure that your team
• Bachelor's Degree Relevant university degree (e.g. Business Management)
• Significant demonstrable track record and results in channel/partnership management minimum 5 years
• Successful proved track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• Successful proven track record of negotiating and influencing
• Communicates well, both orally and in writing, and has the skill to influence
• Great market knowledge
• Coach yourself and others
• Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve objectives, overcoming obstacles to deliver results
• A strong customer and consumer focus with a commitment towards delivering results
• Ability to analyze and solve problems with innovative, creative solutions
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in the requested scope
Dedicated recruiter: Erik Baidori