Head of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Objectives and key responsibilities:
Based on global trends and acceleration of Digital Transformation within the customer journey, the role of Digital becomes vital and predominant also for the B2B environment. The overall target is to provide our customers with an exceptional omnichannel experience, pre-, at- and post-purchase. Key strategic pillars to achieve this are a seamless 360 approach, relevant Marketing Technology tools as well as distribution strategies and respective digital communication campaigns with an emphasis on web and social media.
To strengthen our strategy of innovation leadership also within the Digital landscape, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for leading all global Digital Marketing initiatives (Digital Information, Activation, and Communication) campaigns within Electrolux Professional. The overall target is to support profitable growth targets of the Sector and to drive brand positioning via strong and differentiating digital footprint. The overall Marketing objective is described as providing an omnichannel experience for our customers' pre-, at- and post-purchase. Thus to ensure that we are living upon our brand promise to make our customers’ work life easier and more profitable as well as making the difference for our planet in terms of leading in sustainability and lifecycle performance.
In order to ensure seamless connection with all markets (Marketing, Sales and Customer Care), the Digital Marketing Manager contributes to overall 360 Commercial Launch projects and campaigns. He/she ensures global implementation – together with the 360 MarCom team and Marketing Activation, monitors the outcomes based on defined KPIs and Sector objectives.
The Digital Marketing Manager leads a team of Digital Specialists and practices day-to-day collaboration with all Central Marketing functions as well as cross-functional, cross-regional and cross-sector teams.
Key operational responsibilities:
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for Electrolux Professional online presence
• Develop integrated, global 360° digital marketing campaigns including engagement and retention campaigns
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spendings and performance based on the insights
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Work effectively with key stakeholders and Marketing team members to create and implement strong content for digital advertising, SEO/SEM, on-site content, e-mail and mobile marketing and social media
• Evaluate emerging technologies and digital business models. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Act as a reference point for digital marketing subject and expert for the Sector, providing best practices, thought leadership and support to Business Units and Commercial Organisation.
University or comparable Digital Marketing Master’s Degree
Preferred Career Experience:
• 10 years of relevant experience with digital emphasis in leading global companies and/or digital agencies
• Multiple years of experience in web, mobile marketing, and design as well as applications and content development, content management
• 2-4 years’ experience in designing and launching digital marketing campaigns as part of 360 customer campaigns, customer interface design, as well as integration with retail, e-commerce and post-purchase, is preferred
• Collaborative leadership style and experience within a multinational organization
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, with multiple tasks and in line with budget
• Understanding of B2B dynamics, distribution channels and 360 customer experience model incl customer purchase process
• Planning and project management skills with strong focus on driving strategy to execution
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to collaborate within a global, cross-functional (matrix) and cross-cultural organization
• Strong customer focus and drive for results
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that attract, engage and convert
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
• Developed communication required to explain emerging technology and changing communication to Executive levels.
• Excellent English language skills, verbal and written