Head of HR CoE
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Head of HR Centre of Excellence
Currently for our Global Solution Leadership Team we are looking for a person, who will be responsible for all application development projects and delivery of IT applications solutions within the HR Landscape.
The Head of HR CoE will lead and direct the HR CoE on a day-to-day basis, promote collaborative and productive relationships with key stakeholders in the business and IT across the globe, with regards to their current and future application solution needs as well as delivering to agreed budgets.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
The Head of HR CoE has the overall responsibility for the implementation of the Group IT strategy to enable the business objectives in HR, and is a member of the Global Solutions leadership team, reporting to VP Global Solutions.
The Head of HR CoE will be guided by the following strategic IT objectives supporting the Group Strategy:
• Create more value for customers and consumers
• Improve business performance
• Deliver IT efficiencies
• Develop Talent
The chosen person is expected to be a steward in digital transformation and drive business value (revenue/efficiency) through technology enabled solutions. The Head of Hr CoE will be responsible for all application development projects and delivery of IT applications solutions within the HR Landscape and should be recognized for innovation, operational excellence and efficiency in the delivery of solutions and services.
Key operational responsibilities:
• Be an active member of the Global Solutions leadership Team
• Actively build cross-functional and cross-competence collaboration within and outside the direct area of control.
• Ensure proper IT planning in close cooperation with business stakeholders. Partner with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria (return on investment, productivity, compliance, etc.)
• Facilitate and/or be a catalyst for successful implementation of large IT projects.
• Lead and manage the HR CoE to continuously drive value, operational excellence and efficiencies while ensuring proper IT communications and IT governance.
• Be proactive in identifying operational issues and drive resolution
• Direct personnel involved in the development and implementation of business applications and/or maintenance and support of the existing application portfolio.
• Assume full budget responsibility for all HR CoE solutions activities
• Develop people and capabilities in the HR CoE to meet current and future needs.
• Maintain leadership and personal skills at the highest level.
• Review and approve project deliverables and functions in project Steering Groups.
• Direct activities to ensure work adheres to processes, procedures and standards
• Maintain and enforce Group IT strategy, standards and procedures at all times.
• Identify and drive opportunities for synergies and efficiencies across IT and the business within area of responsibility
• Active in securing delivery from on/offshore third party IT providers
• Work closely with key technology partners and leverage their capabilities to maximize their value add.
• People person. Strong people manager who is able to handle a varied workload and stressful situations and can work through personal influence and coaching
• Team player. In this role, cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own. You are Reliable and willing to assume responsibility for achieving team goals
• Proactive. Positive, flexible approach to delivery. You’re not just solving the tasks, you always think ahead with high energy and enthusiasm
• Engaged. You are strong customer focused and with service attitude
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world. You are a clear thinker and effective communicator at all levels and with different cultural groups
• A smart risk taker. You are self-motivated, well organized and methodical to deal with challenges
• Flexible. You are with digital mindset and an agile approach and able and willing to travel as required
EDUACTION AND EXPERIENCE
• Proven record of business and people leadership in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplined environment
• Previous experience in SAP HR and Cornerstone
• Previous experience working in a matrix model
• Strong business acumen and broad working knowledge of HR functions and processes
• Demonstrated ability to approach problem solving with creativity and innovation
• Excellent general understanding and experience within IT
• Proven record of developing IT portfolio governance in close cooperation with business stakeholders.
• Previous experience managing Projects and /or support around enterprise level applications in a multi-functional user environment.
• Previous experience managing third party resources and services in an on/offshore model
• Experience of identifying, structuring and implementing IT solutions in a project environment
• Ability to prepare and present material to all levels, including Senior Management
Although the preferred location is Stockholm, Sweden, other locations may be possible but frequent presence in Stockholm will be necessary. We strive to develop and maintain a diverse work environment and welcome all applicants to apply and qualify on equal terms. In a male dominated profession, we encourage female applicants.
To find out more you can contact Dorota Antosz- Talent Acquisition Partner IT (Dorota.Antosz@electrolux.com)