Head PL Kitchen Nordics
Make brands that make the world better
INTRO TO THE JOB:
The need for social interaction with our consumers is growing bigger People want better. So we make the best products we can. Then we look at how we can make them even better. In order to keep delivering on what we promise our consumers, we are looking for the next head of product line to set the stage for our continuing growth.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK:
When You join as the head of product line kitchen you join us in a role that is both at the forefront and at the heart of Electrolux. You’ll be in charge of implementing our strategies, deciding on volumes, prices, shares and in the end, the profitability of the Product Line in the Nordics. Together with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in marketing and sales, Your vision and determination together with our wealth of global resources, will ensure that we deliver endless possibilities.
WHO ARE YOU:
• Energetic – You demonstrate tenacity and focus on continuously delivering results and exceeding expectations. When You make things happen it moves the business forward.
• Analytical – When faced with lots of information getting to the core of it and filtering all the irrelevant details comes natural to You. By understanding both the internal and external business environments Your holistic view gives You the capability to see the bigger picture.
• Leader – You are a motivator and a driver for others. Someone who sets clear goals and communicates openly to ensure that individuals can exceed expectations.
• Adaptable – Change and transformation for You is part of the DNA that evolves business. You adapt and react positively to the unknown. Being in new situations is where You know the future is made.
• Cross-collaborator – You establish networks both inside and outside of the organisation and use them to theirs and the organisations advantage. You actively encourage and promote cross-collaboration and diversity to increase business success.
• 8+ years in marketing and/or commercial areas and/or product development
• Proven experience leading teams
• Project management experience
Dedicated recruiter: Erik Baidori