Home Comfort R&D Product Development Engineer
"It´s the responsibility of the selected candidate, expenses related to accommodation and change in cases of approval in internal selection process in other locations. The Transfer Policy will be applied when the transfer happens at the request of the company. "
The chosen candidate will be part of Latam R&D Home Comfort Team and will be involved on Air Care and Water Care development for Latin America Market. The successful candidate is asked to execute technical activities and develop new products following the Sector’s Product Architecture and the Global TRM (Technology Roadmap).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop drinking water products in line with the Sector’s Generation Plan and the Global TRM;
- Research & development of air care and water care solutions;
- Technologies and products scouting to bring innovation and breakthrough opportunities to the category;
- Digital transformation, agility and innovation mindset;
- Apply the EPM guidelines and other Electrolux’s tools; Establish clear milestones and manage the activities within the supporting areas to deliver the project on time;
- Keep a clear communication, engagement, collaboration and alignment within R&D, EGD and Marketing Triangle.
- Cost analysis: Define na accurate cost of parts and process through Cost Modeling and other assessments tools;
- Design the products focusing on modularization and standardization;
- Continously evaluate the competitors launching. Perform benchmarking and teardown.
- Fully apply the company’s programs, policies and objectives.
- BS degree in Engineering;
- High skills on components and product modeling in CAD (Catia);
- Product development related experience;
- Experience in Project management;
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Characterized by integrity and high professional standards;
- Strong aptitude for details;
- Self-starter; a “hands-on” individual who enjoys challenge and is dedicated to getting the job done with the minimum support and direction;
- Possesses excelente conceptual, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Strong result orientation and positive “can do” attitude with a sense of urgency to get things done;
- Possess the flexibility in reacting to new situations and adaptability for working in a new environment;
- Ability to influence people;
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills for negotiating, presenting and resolving complex and controversial issues and responding effectively to sensitive inquires and complaints;
- Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities;
- Strong continuous improvement mindset.
- English Spanish is a plus