HR Project Manager
Location : Springfield, TN
As part of the core project team, manage the human capital planning associated with major Industrial Operations projects to ensure successful startup of the new facilities. Provide liaison between project team and HR to align on manpower mapping, timing, skills required, training resources, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for development of manpower plan including specific resource and timing needs
- Liaison with Project Team to ensure any revisions to project plans are aligned with manpower plans
- Work with plant functions and project team to establish skill matrix for areas/equipment in the new facility
- Establish training/recruitment plan to ensure adequate skills base is in place to support timely startup and maintenance of new facility
- Work with local and state officials to utilize grants or other available resources in the development/training of employees to support future operations
- Review existing Training Center Curriculums and develop a consistent curriculum for use across all NA Industrial Operations facilities
- Working with plant HR and Legal, develop pre-offer assessment center for blue collar recruiting
- Roll out program to all non-bargained US facilities
- BS degree in a technical or business field required
- 5-8 years’ experience in HR or Training role in large automated manufacturing facility
- 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing, maintenance or other “hands-on” production role
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proven sound business management skills in a manufacturing environment
- Strong problem analysis and decision making skills
- Proven ability to navigate multiple, conflicting interests to find solution and alignment
- Ability to work under intense pressure.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Hands on and proactive.
- Team player
- Excellent project management, planning, organizing and execution skills.
- Solid understanding of manufacturing equipment and assembly processes.
- Successful facility startup experience preferred.