HRBP Cluster Italy
HR Business Partner Italy – Assago (MI)
As a key member of the cluster management team Italy, Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for the HR management, strategy and operational activities in Italy.
Reporting operationally to the General Manager in Italy and functionally to Sales & Services HR Dorector EMEA Major Appliances, you will play a critical role in driving implementation of Electrolux HR plan, providing leadership on the people aspects of business plans and provide solutions to the business management on people and organizational issues. Furthermore, you will support the managers in engaging employees around purpose, strategy and business model, thus ensuring all employees within Electrolux are clear on their contribution to the business.
You drive corporate programs and campaigns for HR (“Our Electrolux”, “Our Purpose”, “Teamship”, etc.), acting as “the face of HR” for all business specific issues. Also you are responsible for reviewing Management Information (trends/analyses) provided by HR Services and business reporting and identify trends and related issues for discussion and action with Managers. You provide coaching to managers on how to handle people issues and actively drive business plans, resource, core competences, succession and workforce plans and business cases for change relating to people, structures and costs in the organization.
• You demonstrate passion for the business and drive solutions aligned with the strategy to deliver on business needs.
• You are able to optimize organizational effectiveness, develop high performing teams and drive the improvement of individual performance.
• You are a change champion and demonstrate courage to challenge the status quo; you show initiate, drive and make change stick.
• You build credibility and collaborate effectively.
• You have a proven track record as HR innovator and integrator and exhibit knowledge of HR core processes and leverage HR knowledge to drive simplification and continuous improvements.
• You are considered as role model in leadership.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Management.
• A solid professional track record of working at least 10 years within HR, proving being capable of managing both strategic and operational HR matters to support the business needs.
• Ability to fully understand actual and future business requirements.
• Ability to build relationship based on trust, contribute to building the atmosphere of cooperation and efficiency in team work.
The offer / We offer you:
You will play a key role in a winning team of talented HR professionals in a multi-cultural environment. Your flexibility, your business orientation, your excellent comunication skills and a high service orientation will help you influence your own success.