Health & Safety Specialist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
The Health & Safety Specialist will enhance Electrolux’s occupational safety and health performance by assisting the EHS Manager in implementing a world class safety management and culture. The primary focus of the H&S Specialist will be to ensure compliance to regulations and company requirements whilst improving workplace health and safety, including but not limited to the following while working in a matrix organization:
• Assist in the development and implementation of comprehensive safety and health management systems and processes.
• Development and facilitation of EH&S training
• Support day-to-day activities and collaborate with the plant management team on regulatory EH&S requirements and their application within our plant and processes.
• Perform observations, compliance audits and implementation of corrective actions.
• Participate in incident investigations through root cause analysis, including development and implementation of corrective and preventive measures.
• Conduct regulatory compliance audits to ensure effective implementation of health and safety programs to regulatory and company requirements.
• Performing PPE and Ergonomic workstation evaluation.
• Other duties and responsibilities, as required.
• 1 -3 years of health and safety related experience in a manufacturing environment;
• Bachelor’s degree in a Health and/or Safety or engineering related field;
• Working knowledge of OSHA regulations;
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Proficiency.
• Knowledge of country HSE regulations and ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001;
• Italian and English