Human Resources Business Partner APAC
A typical day at work:
As a business partner, the HRBP provides leadership on the people aspects of the business and provides solutions to the business management on people and organizational issues.
He/She supports senior managers to engage their employees around the Purpose, strategy and objectives of the business and to ensure that all employees within the organization are clear on their contribution to the business objectives.
The HRBP needs to drive change and to play an important role in the continuous development of the organization.
Act as one with the business.
• Support as HRBP the Product Lines, Marketing, Design, Finance teams
• Understand business context, issues and challenges to provide specific advice to Line Managers (LMs). Work with LMs to understand future requirements and act upon them:
- Use business knowledge, trend reporting and data to provide accurate advice which reflects context and business goals
- Work in partnership with the different management teams to understand the key performance issues, objectives and drivers and their implications for how people issues should be handled
- Build and strengthen relationships with other areas of the HR Functions (HR Services and Centres of Expertise)
- Being the interface between the business and HR.
- Responsible for HR Delivery to the businessBalance global and local. Common global frameworks, share best practice, flexibility to meet local needs:
• Support roll out of global HR solutions to business units, acting as a champion, engaging stakeholders and challenging and coaching managers to gain buy in
• Develop tools in collaboration with Centers of Expertise and HR Services to maximize opportunities for economies of scale, global consistency and shared learningBuild the right talent and capabilities. Analyze the gaps, define the needs, plan ahead and develop innovative solutions:
• Coach, challenge/support LMs in their role on people-related issues
• Support delivery of the people strategy within the sector and drive business results through the identification and development of targeted HR intervention to deliver commercial performance
- Actively participate in business planning and strategy development in the business units, and provide people strategy plans to support business goals
- Identify cost effective, measurable people solutions, and develop tools in collaboration with Centers of Expertise and HR Services to deliver these to the business• Work with the business to design the organization
- Actively drive business plans, resource, talent, succession & workforce plans and develop business cases for change relating to people, structures and costs in the organization
- Work with managers to plan organizational change in business units, considering change impact and people implications
- Act as a change agent and coach managers on how to handle change, how to engage employees and build capabilities effectively
- Monitor effectiveness of the succession strategy in the business units
• Part of HR APAC Sector Leadership team.
Who you are:
- Have a drive. You have a strong need to deliver through hard work.
- Have the ability to build relationships, business mindset and people leadership.
- Are international. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
- Are proactive. You value being one step ahead.
- Are humble. You take pride in being part of something bigger than yourself.
- Ideally, you have experience of working across levels and teams, with track record of influencing without authority.
- Are up to date with the trends and novelties in the HR and digital world. Knowledge of new HR solutions, apps and approaches, knowledge about the HR and business trends is something you have and can bring to the team.
- Can cope with pressure. The ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure is what you will need to cope with the pace we have in our daily work.
- Have a HR Business Partner background with a track record of successful business partnership proven through creating a people strategy reflecting business strategy; OR
- Have a talent background with a track record of successful creating and executing a cohesive, thoughtful and results-driven recruiting strategy.
• University / Business School or equivalent
• Organization Design
• Organization Change & Development
• Resourcing & Talent Planning
• Learning & Talent Development
• Performance & Reward
• Employee Engagement
• Capability builder
• English fluent