Indirect Material Purchasing Manager - Facilities and Travel Management
Purchasing & Sourcing
Cost-effective purchasing at Electrolux positively contributes to the financial result of the company. The purchasing function strives to use best in class solutions to subsequently fulfill the common goal of reducing and controlling the indirect material expenditure.
The purpose of travel management is to provide first class business travel judged by the company through cost and process, the traveler through experience and safety, and the environment.
Facility Management (FM) as a controlled commodity is developing within Electrolux. The strategy for the commodity is the simultaneous consolidation and integration of FM services to one external general contractor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Purchasing/Sourcing of local travel and FM agreements and implementation of those agreements
- Supplier Relationship Management with key suppliers, including agreeing and tracking SLAs & KPIs.
- Frequent and relevant Reporting of travel trends and improvement potential within
traveland budget tracking & supplier initiatives within FM
- Frequent and relevant Communication with stakeholders/ travelers
- Consistent review, implementation, and application of local and global Travel Policy.
- Review and tracking of the Travel Booking process
- Coordination of the Corporate Credit Card programme.
- Review and tracking of the Travel Expense Reporting process.
- Conception and implementation of Meetings and Events strategy
- Consistent communication with the global travel management and global FM team to share best practices and ensure compliance with global strategies
- Improvement of communication flows to travelers and stakeholders to convey key messages
- Negotiation of mandatory contracts for all subsidiaries of Electrolux based on figures from different management information systems
- Agreeing on
statementof works, service level agreements and the settingof key performance indicators with suppliers and arranging regular reviews and follow-ups where necessary.
- Full RFx process in line with the purchasing policy involving relevant potential bidders, and analysis.
- Communicating through relevant Electrolux media (E.g. eGate, presentations etc.) to internal stakeholders and to travelers themselves to ensure alignment and policy compliance.
- Analysing reviewing and fulfilling reporting needs across a variety of stakeholders
- Analysing of reports/ data for information to be used for negotiation purposes & determine policy/procedure changes required
- Conducting benchmarking meetings with other global companies/ suppliers and informing key stakeholders of best in class processes.
- Regular reporting on savings and supplier developments and cost saving opportunities to senior management, stakeholders, and the steering committee
- Integration of new business units in the global travel management programme
- Review and Implementation of best in class electronic tools to streamline and integrate travel processes in line with Electrolux policy (for example OBTs, Applications etc.) in conjunction with key internal stakeholders
- Checking and analyzing compliance with preferred vendor deals and taking measures to improve.
- Review and implementation of best in class CAFM systems
- At least 2 years of progressive functional and operational experience in the field of indirect material purchasing, FM purchasing/ management, travel management or within the travel industry
- Has to have good knowledge regarding the business models, supply markets and supply chains within the relevant commodities
- Experience in developing and implementing effective procurement processes
- Relevant degree in the field of business or administration
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Good communication with supervisors, peers, and stakeholders
- Solid decision-making skills
- Problem-solving, planning, and prioritization
- The ability to work effectively independently or as a part of a multi-functional team
- Interacting with IT system and excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Professional conduct both internally and externally
- High negotiation competence
- Ability to lead a project group/ team
- Project management experience
- Ability to work across national and functional boundaries to achieve the best result.
- Strategic thinking and managerial flexibility
- Excellent command of the English language
- Flexibility with regard to travel