Inside Sales Associate
As an Inside Sales Associate with Electrolux Major Appliances, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the business relationship with Dealer Accounts through profitable sales development, Brand and Product programs, while executing on the company’s marketing programs and promotions.
The Inside Sales Associate supports the Dealer Regions with Account sales, service expectations, and trade and marketing promotions. He/she is also responsible for the development of the existing Account base, to be able to turn it over to a District Manager based on sales performance and to solicit and recruit for new Accounts.
A highly motivated individual with strong abilities to analyze and problem solve, you will assist in developing sales and promotional plans for Brands and Product Lines for the Inside Sales Dealer accounts and track performance while implementing and executing on promotional plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive profitable sales through contact with customers over the phone. Achieve sales objectives. On occasion, account visits, special events or functions may be required.
- Manage sales and invoicing with selected Inside Sales Accounts by ensuring order accuracy and fulfillment requirements.
- Execute a selling and merchandising plan that achieves the objectives for the retailer and maximizes the sales/profit for the company.
- Manage advertising/promotional funds to achieve sale/profit objectives for both the retailer and the company without exceeding budget.
- As required store level sales training may occur and include product demonstrations outlining features and benefits of EMA product
- Drive incremental floor positioning of EMA products through
- Track performance of assigned product line(s) against specific volume objectives
- Gather market intelligence and competitive information on an on-going basis. Understand the competition, what they are doing and what they will do in the marketplace and provide feedback to be able to compete in the market.
- University or college education, business or marketing.
- Bilingual English-French
- 3+ years retail sales and marketing experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong background in business development and negotiation; additional experience in building partnerships
- Experience using Microsoft-based computer programs, including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills, along with editing, proofreading, and prioritization expertise