"It is responsibility of the selected candidate, expenses related to accommodation and change in cases of approval in internal selection process in other locations. The Transfer Policy will be applied when the transfer happens at the request of the company. "
Times are really exciting at Electrolux. Technology and digitalization is fundamentally changing our business, offering fantastic opportunities to engage with our consumers in a brand new way. It is the foundation and enabler for new business models and offerings. We are creating best in class consumer
experiences in the areas of Taste, Care and Wellbeing. The chosen candidate will be part of multidisciplinary team that will design the future of Electrolux in products, accessories, consumables and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You'll be part of Latin America Design Team, to drive the design vision and strategy across our products and accessories;
- Create and optimize the user interface for all products;
- Create documentation that effectively communicate the product design intent using various techniques--e.g. wireframes, high, mid and low-fidelity mock-ups and user work flows, validating it through usability testing;
- Build Information architecture;
- Be able to apply visual design elements, aligned with Electrolux Brand design DNA;
- Generate relevant use cases to our products, accessories and services, together with multi-disciplinary design team;
- Co-create with consumers to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design
You love working according to design thinking and have some experience in doing so. You are passionate about creating excellent consumer experiences and prefer that this drives the way the product is developed.
We think you’ve been exposed to both large corporations and international environments. Understanding of how smart product development works in a manufacturing company is beneficial. Your education is probably related to UI /UX and you have at least three years’ experience designing consumer centric solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Experience as a designer including experience designing user interfaces;
- A bachelor's or master's degree in design, related field or equivalent work experience;
- Experience partnering with highly technical cross functional teams;
- Experience working with consumer facing solutions;
- Experience using tools like InVision, Flash, Illustrator, and Photoshop or other design applications;
- Ability to apply visual patterns and design elements across products and accessories;
- Experience in create prototypes for use in consumer research and usability tests;
- Design and produce wireframes for new features;
- Enjoy working on complex projects with multidisciplinar team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- User-centric design skills experienced in principles and practices of interaction design;
- A portfolio demonstrating the ability to develop user interfaces, prototypes, and requirements such as screen mockups and user flows;
- Bonus point for: Curiosity and knowledge about home territories, such as cooking, washing and cleaning,etc.
- English - advanced;
- Portuguese and Spanish is a plus.