Internship Industrial Operations LA - Corporate Areas Curitiba
"It is responsibility of the selected candidate, the expenses related to the accommodation and the change in cases of approval in the internal selection process in other locations. The Transfer Policy will be applied when the transfer happens at the request of the company."
Identify 24 young students highly qualified and motived in pursuing technical or management career at Electrolux and develop them to strengthen our talent poll in Industrial Operations in our 5 Plants at Latin America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A valuable experience in Industrial Operations Latin America on an enjoyable and constant learning environment with:
- Job rotation each 6 months, passing thru EHS (Environment, Health and Safety), Human Resources and Industrial Operations Controlling;
- Mentoring program during all internship phases, offering technical and behavioral support to interns;
- Full Lean Manufacturing tools training;
- Regular Human Resources follow-up on interns’ development;
- Performance Appraisal each phase, with constant and consistent feedback about development opportunities;
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the Program;
- Compensation and benefits compatible with common Market;
- Several challenges and a constant learning environment.
- Commitment to deliver exceptional results in each área you pass through:
- Agility to map, propose and implement at least one Project per phase (3 in total) using Company’s standard Lean Manufacturing tools;
- Energy and resilience to implement sustainable initiatives;
- Openness to learn in practice, receive feedback and communicate with all organization levels;
- Growth ambition o develop yourself during Internship Program and be prepared to take a ull-time position at the end of program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- At Corporate areas, based in Curitiba, we are looking or 2 young students highly qualified and motived in pursuing full-time echnical or management career at Electrolux that fill requirements below:
- Graduation in Engineering (Production, Mechanical, lectrical, etc.), Business Administration, Economy, Accountability, sychology, etc. estimated to December 2019 or June 2020;
- Intermediate Excel skills;
- Advanced English level;
- Spanish knowledge.