Internship Industrial Operations LA – Curitiba Plant
Identify 24 young students highly qualified and motived in pursuing technical or management career at Electrolux and develop them to strengthen our talent poll in Industrial Operations in our 5 Plants at
- A valuable experience in Industrial Operations LatinAmerica on an enjoyable and constant learning environment with:
- Job rotation each 6 months, passing through Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain and Manufacturing áreas;
- Mentoring program during all internship phases, offering technical and behavioral support to interns;
- Full Lean Manufacturing tools training;
- Regular Human Resources follow-up on interns’ development;
- Performance Appraisal each phase, with constant and consistent feedback about development opportunities;
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the Program;
- Compensation and benefits compatible with common Market;
- Several challenges and a constant learning environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commitment to deliver exceptional results in each área you pass through;
- Agility to map, propose and implement at least one Project per phase (3 in total) using Company’s standard Lean Manufacturing tools;
- Energy and resilience to implement sustainable initiatives;
- Openness to learn in practice, receive feedback and communicate with all organization levels;
- Growth ambition to develop yourself during Internship Program and be prepared to take a full-time position at the end of program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Graduation in Engineering (Production, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.) estimated to December 2019 or June 2020;
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Advanced English level;
- Spanish knowledge, higher English or Excel levels, professional or projects implementation background and international experience will be considered as a plus.