IT Business Analyst
Responsible for maintaining, updating and supporting business applications in the areas of inventory control, shop floor control, quality systems, MRP, cost accounting, warehouse control, traffic/import/export systems, purchasing, bar code systems, accounts payable, receivable, purchase orders, general accounting, fixed assets, HR/payroll systems, T&A systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide business applications support to the end-user
- Create system reports according user demand
- Comply with Service level agreement time for ticket resolution
- Evaluate program modifications from analysis phase to go-live
- Coordinate cross functional teams to conduct requirement analysis phase
- Present proposals for improvements to the end-users along with middle and upper Management level
- Keep Work order management system up to date
- Implement system interfaces among the different applications
- Communicate to the user and/or direct manager the status of the analysis or implementation.
- Participate in meetings with local IT team, business user community and other NA plants
- Comply with the Control Change procedure
- Provide support 24/7
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Systems or Information Technology
- 5 years of experience in similar position
- 5 years of experience as programmer and system administrator using iSeries platform
- 5 years supporting ERP systems
- Bilingual English –Spanish.
- Able to Travel 10% of his/her time
- Analytic and organized
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- JDEdwards World – Manufacturing and Financial - 5 years of experience
- JDEdwards World Reporting tools (FASTR, World Writer).
- RPG/400, RPGILE, CLP programming –5 years of experience
- Experienced with RDBMS – DB2
- AS/400 Utilities: PDM, SQL, DFU, SDA, Query, SEU, SQL, AS/400 Query
- Experience in Microsoft Technology is a plus (VB .NET, SQL Server, Web Services, Windows CE, Visual Studio).
- Bar coding software
- Business Process mapping and documentation.
- Project management skills
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions both verbally and in writing to customers and management.
- Ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency.
- Ability to work closely with others in a small team environment.