Key Account Executive NSW
Mascot, New South Wales
Create the relationships that create better experiences.
With strong brands, a unique heritage, and a reputation for taste, care and
wellbeing that is second to none, sales here is not a hard sell. That doesn’t
prevent us from striving to be better tomorrow than we are today, so we
continue to innovate, to be even more competitive and build our business around
our customers. Which makes this an exciting opportunity to join us at the
forefront of shaping living for the better.
A typical day
Leading and spearheading the relationship with your key customer, you’ll
look beyond ‘selling in’ to working in partnership to help your customer ‘sell
out’. That involves collaborating with colleagues across the business,
particularly the Trade Marketing Manager, to own and build a client
relationship that delivers mutual success and continues to grow. Free to
leverage pricing, promotions, ambassador programmes, events and campaigns,
you’ll hit targets your way, always with the customer experience front of
Who you are
* Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do
and thrive on being productive.
* Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them
with a customer first mind-set.
* Influential - You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a
case that is sound and people can buy into.
* Open-minded - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential.
You just have to find it.
* Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work
with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
* Competitive - Focused on achieving your targets – and those of
* Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your
Education & experience
* Degree Educated preferable
* Successful track record in a similar Key Account Executive role
* Excellent relationship building skills
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your
development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.