Key Account Manager E-commerce
Drive our business growth together with our customers in online retail.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For our office in Evere (Brussels), we are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager e-commerce who can build a simply outstanding relationship with our customers in online retail.
The need for more than outstanding home appliances is growing bigger by the day. For this reason, we are looking for a new colleague who can create together with us the best experience for our customers and consumers, making them even more satisfied than today.
A regular day at work
As our Key Account Manager e-commerce, you will improve our sales performance in the online business environment by creating the best relationship with our current and our future customers in online retail.
You will increase the visibility of our brands by developing our relationship with the different e-tailers and by implementing a strong and effective online merchandising strategy together with promotional campaigns.
Who you are
• Curious. You are interested in what our competitors, our customers and our consumers do and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux.
• Creative. You are not afraid to explore new ways of thinking.
• Diagnostic. You have outstanding analytical skills and a strong eye for detail.
• Proactive. You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you value being one step ahead. With your excellent organization skills, you are able to set your priorities.
• Good listener and communicator. As a spider in the web, you will work with different internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key.
Education & experience
• You have obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
• You have a few years of experience in a business and/or commercially oriented position within e-commerce and you have a proven track record of success, preferably in consumer durables.
• You are passionate about building long term relationships.
• You have outstanding communication skills (spoken and written, in Dutch, in French and in English).
• You are willing to travel within the Benelux area.
In case of any questions or doubts, reach out to Gregory Deschuyteneer, Talent Acquisition Partner Benelux. E-mail: email@example.com.