BRING FRESH INNOVATIVE IDEAS TO LIFE.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home.
But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
LABORATORY ENGINEER, JASZBERENY/HUNGARY
We are looking for a junior laboratory engineer with background in energy engineering to join our Development Laboratory where we test new products, from technical specifications up to production launch. The activity of the laboratory is ensuring the fine tuning on the final product to fit and reach expectations of the consumer, but also gives the opportunity to scout and find the optimal solutions for technical complex challenges together with colleagues from other laboratories in Hungary and Italy focused on food preservation appliances.
EXAMPLES OF RESPONSIBILITIES YOU WILL BE HAVING
• Ensure testing according to relevant specifications:
- appliances performances (e.g. energy consumption, noise, …)
- environmental impact
- compliance with relevant standards & procedures
- provide improvement and innovation proposals
• Ensure compliance with standards and expectations of consumer-product-test-institutes
• Functionality development
• Work together with the simulation team
• Preparation and release of relevant documentation
• Ensure global alignment on test methodologies and best practices
• Ensure proper maintenance of testing equipment according to ISO 9000/17025
• Ensure compliance with work environment and safety regulations
• Participation in technical committees for standards
• International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment.
• Adaptive. You like challenges and you are flexible to adapt to new situations and contexts.
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
• Creative. Solving problems is in your professional DNA.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Energy engineering (thermodynamic knowledge is a plus).
• Project experience or interest in testing methodologies and product creation processes.
• Exposure to international programs/internships is considered a plus.
• English, good in speaking and writing.
• Hungarian is preferred.
Ever wondered what the smart home of the future could be like? Watch this video about Electrolux’s take on what a fully connected smart home could offer the consumer: http://www.electroluxgroup.com/en/electrolux-design-explores-the-smart-home-of-the-future-23769/.
In case of any questions or doubts, reach Ildikó Szabó at +36 30 636 0416.