Laboratory Engineer BI OVENS
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work
LABORATORY ENGINEER BI OVENS – Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Italy
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
You will support the R&D team for the thermal and electrical development of new innovative appliances and
• Prepare test plans
• Execute the defined tests according to the procedure of Test Manuals
• Prepare test reports with MS office tools
• Develop and maintain Test Manuals
• Provide improvement and innovation proposals
• Use properly laboratory equipment, data acquisition system with the ability to program them
• Participate in project teams meetings, DFMEA, Risk assessments and other project related meetings
• Open minded. You appreciate the privilege of working in an international environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds.
• Ability to working in a matrix organization
• Proactive. You are always
• Continuous improvement
• Collaborative Team Player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree in electrical/ mechanical engineering, or business related field for equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
• Solid computer skills particularly Microsoft Office applications.
• Data Analysis (EXCEL, DOE).
• As a plus will be
- Basic software programming knowledge such
- Basic knowledge in using CAE simulation tools like CFD, FEM
• Willingness to travel.
• Fluent English, German is a plus.