Laboratory Noise Technician
MAKE IDEAS COME TO LIFE. GLOBALLY.
Laboratory Noise Technician– Porcia, ITALY
Global R&D laboratory is looking for driven and enthusiastic professionals to join us in making best in class home appliances of the future!
If you have the ambition to join an international team of top professionals for whom teamwork and innovation are not empty words – we are open to
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
As a Laboratory Noise Technician for the Fabric Care and Dish, you will take part in the development of new products at a global level for the R&D department.
On a regular day at work, you will be asked to perform noise and vibration testing according to internal and external standards as well as support the R&D team for the development of new appliance structures in line with projects requirements (vibration level, Noise declarations data, sound quality
The position involves working in an international, multi-products environment. We are looking for people with an innovative approach, who can generate new ideas that add value to the customer and constantly challenge the status quo.
Your focus will be to:
• Ensure testing of vibration and noise according to internal and external standards;
• Create test plan related to specific projects;
• Prepare and release of relevant test report in accordance with templates;
• Perform test, measurement and calibration activities of the laboratory
• Maintenance of equipment
• Provide improvement and innovation proposals
• Practical problem solver. Challenges do not stop you from achieving your goals.
• Result oriented. You are practical and respect deadlines.
• Networker. You are able to work within a matrix organization;
• Good communication skills. You listen, understand and express your ideas.
• Proactive. You can take responsibility and plan ahead.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Secondary Technical School Diploma (e.g. in mechanics) plus previous laboratory experience is a plus
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results
• IT skills (Microsoft Office).
• English - working knowledge, written and spoken
• Italian – would be a plus
Kindly provide your CV in English
Want to know more about what we do within the Electrolux Group?
Ever wondered what the smart home of the future could be like? Watch this video about Electrolux’s take on what a fully connected smart home could offer the consumer: http://www.electroluxgroup.com/en/electrolux-design-explores-the-smart-home-of-the-future-23769/.