Laundry Field Service Engineer
Consumer & Customer Care
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Join our Professional Team and make sure we keep on gaining our customers’ trust, daily
At Electrolux Professional we understand the positive difference the right tools and instruments can make to your life. So we can make a positive, everyday difference between you and our planet. We pride ourselves on leading in innovation and design delivering solutions we know you want. It is our mission to make life easier and more profitable for you.
Our Customer Service Team in Electrolux Professional is looking for a Laundry Field Service Engineer responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our clients which rely on our laundry and food service solutions for running their own activity.
A typical day at work
As Laundry Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical service to Hotels, Care Homes, Prisons and Commercial Laundries in the Glasgow area. You will be the trustworthy person they will count on when issues need to be fixed professionally and efficiently.
Your daily activities will contain
• To support site installations to ensure that all installations are completed to the necessary standards
• To identify sales opportunities within customer base by promoting ELS products and services (being an ambassador for the company)
• To liaise with the Sales Department on new business opportunities
• To ensure that the department continually strives to exceed customer expectations and delivers customer satisfaction by adhering to a standby rota
• To monitor your workload and suggest any adjustments to stock holding that would improve the first time fix rate
Who you are
Driven: you demonstrate tenacity and focus by continuously striving to achieve objectives and deliver results with good quality
Customer focus: you build strong and durable relationships with our customers based them on trust and reliability
Organised: you have good time management skills with the ability to think ahead, anticipate deadlines and plan in advance
• At least one year of experience in a laundry maintenance environment
• A pass in CCLNG1 and CLE1 ACS
• Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness
In case of any questions, reach out to Sara Vigliotti, Talent Acquisition Partner UK & Ireland.