Live Chat Agent
Consumer & Customer Care
The Customer Engagement Center is dedicated to effectively engaging with our consumers and customers. The Digital Content Specialist position will be responsible for supporting internal CEC communications and alignment. As a part of this role, this individual will be responsible for refining and maintaining a digital knowledge base to support CEC team members in their customer/consumer interactions. The Digital Content Specialist is in a strong position to influence organizational performance, employee engagement and the Customer Engagement Center culture. Therefore, this role must demonstrate tact, sensitivity, confidentiality and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day-to-day planning, creation and delivery of internal employee communications intended to drive awareness, engagement and a positive CEC culture.
- Partner with internal stakeholders including CEC leadership team members, Human Resources and Engagement Team/Employee Committees to create multi-media internal communications and related campaigns
- Assist with the development of internal branding strategies to drive employee engagement and external employer of choice initiatives.
- Leverage technology to design effective, streamlined, interactive communications across multiple mediums and platforms (print, video, ppt, newsletters, emails, etc.)
- Develop and maintain content for wallboards, TV screens, etc. to drive agent awareness on segment performance and CEC events, activities and general information.
- Serve as content editor of CEC Eluxpedia responsible for generating and maintaining content for that enables front line agents to be more efficient and effective.
- Partner with IT and CEC team members to ensure all Eluxpedia site maintenance and updates are properly handled with minimum site down time.
- Develop and maintain a consistent CEC reference material format designed to maximize user understanding & ease of navigation
- In partnership with business owners and training leaders, co-develop and assist in the implementation of an Eluxpedia content refinement/update process.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent, advanced education strongly preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience required, consumer engagement center experience a plus (Written or email customer service preferred)
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Closing shift-Monday through Friday, from 11:30am - 8:00pm
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Stellar attendance and punctuality are a must
- Dynamic and engaging communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to understand written and verbal instructions in English as well as demonstrate proficient online writing/typing skills (45+ wpm)
- Excellent reading comprehension abilities with the insight to quickly and easily read others through written cues; as well as problem solving and interpersonal communication skills; ability to engage customer to identify root cause(s)
- Solid social networking background preferred and being adaptable to evolving consumer engagement platforms online
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience preferred in Live Chat and/or SAP CRM, Service Bench, IPL software and Avaya phone systems a plus
- Strong selling and persuasion skills - sales experience a plus
- Provide professional customer service and problem solving by responding to all emails and/or Chat, customers, coworkers and other departments; as well as demonstrate customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs.
- Exceptional sense of urgency toward resolution of customer questions/issues with the passion to exceed customer expectations and delight the customer on a consistent basis
- Work in a fast paced, high volume, changing environment with agility to balance multiple projects according to workflow priorities
- Ability to receive and implement ongoing feedback / coaching
- Must be results oriented and motivated to be a consistent performer
- Be an active listener who can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment
- Learn and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting predetermined deadlines and multitasking. Strong initiative and proactive mindset
- Possess strong decision making and analytical skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy.
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
- Bilingual capabilities a plus