Maximize customer experience by ensuring the optimal flow of our appliances. Globally.
As part of our Global Supply Chain Organization you will be a valuable member of a dynamic, international team which provides motivating work environment and a possibility for professional growth by giving the chance to take part in the full supply chain process at one of the world’s leading Small Appliances company.
This is an entry-level role where you have a strong desire for starting a career in Logistics with limited exposure or no previous work experience in this field.
• Supply our Sales companies with sourced finished goods in small appliances area by ensuring the most optimal logistics flow from a timing, cost and service level perspective
• Support the achievement of the defined inventory, delivery accuracy and logistics’ cost targets
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain information and data in SAP and in other logistics related internal databases
• Be responsible for shipping documentation including invoicing flow in conjunction with our Suppliers and Sales companies
• Provide regular help to the Logistics Coordinators by supporting them in completing tasks listed under “Secondary responsibilities”
• Collect existing and forecasted orders from our Sales companies
• Manage and control the purchase order process of sourced products
• Manage the relationship with our customers and suppliers according to the agreed service level
• Arrange and control the goods’ physical flow according to the agreed delivery terms - from the goods’ origin till the agreed place of delivery - with the support of our China Supply Chain Partner Organization
• Report and analyze the supply situation, take preventive actions to avoid supply shortage or excess inventory
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
• Ongoing BA/Bsc or MA/Msc studies preferably from final year students
• Logistics studies can be an advantage
• Intermediate English knowledge is required, any other language is an advantage
• MS Office knowledge is a must with a special focus on MS Excel (generating pivot tables, using basic formulas)
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
• You present great attention to details, administration and tolerance for monotony
• You demonstrate strong analytical skills and logical thinking
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• You work also under pressure effectively.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below. In case of questions please reach out to Ildikó Szabó: +36 30 636 0416