Anderson, South Carolina
You are reviewing a job posting for one of our evergreen requisitions. An evergreen requisition is a role advertisement that is a continuous posting. Our objective is to use evergreen requisitions to assist in building a robust talent pipeline with qualified professionals who are excited about career opportunities and growing with Electrolux North America.
We appreciate you considering applying and expressing your interest in Electrolux North America. We cannot guarantee a response to each person that applies to our evergreen requisitions but we can promise that your information will be reviewed and given full consideration. Should our recruiting team feel that you may be a fit for our talent pipeline, you will be contacted to capture additional information.
You are encouraged to continually review our open jobs. Thank you for your interest in Electrolux North America!
WHO WE ARE
Beginning a century ago with a single vacuum sale, we’ve grown to be a global leader in home and professional appliances with one mission in mind: to reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living. This is us - at Electrolux
we shape living for the better.
The Maintenance Supervisor will lead a team of maintenance technicians who are changing from a reactionary to a preventative maintenance system to reduce unscheduled downtime. This positon will lead and direct a team to complete projects and repairs on time while ensuring safety procedures compliance. As the Maintenance Supervisor learns the Electrolux machines and systems, you will be able to develop and implement continuous improvements and efficient work standards. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work diligently and show strong leadership and communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Implement the activities of the maintenance organization in the relevant field (electronic, mechanical, etc.) including assisting with procurement of parts, equipment and tools.
- Ensure immediate maintenance intervention to solve any maintenance issues in the relevant field and follow up actions necessary.
- Ensure daily preventive maintenance activities are performed
- Support all lean (EMS/EPS) plan and activities affecting the relevant maintenance area.
- Support the facility management for the relevant area
- Provide daily shift activities, issues and resolution, emerging issues and concerns reporting.
- Communicate, coordinate and cooperate with operations, planners and engineering to maximize efficient productivity.
- Administer time and attendance for all direct reports using the Kronos time management system.
- Ensure direct reports are paid correctly and in a timely manner.
- Maintain effective employee relations including coaching, motivation and corrective actions; ensure compliance with company policies/procedures and legal guidelines; foster a positive workplace environment.
- Focus on technical development of the maintenance team to include skills, communication, and teamwork
- Ensure adherence to safety rules and standards and maintain good housekeeping.
- Be available prior and after shift to ensure a timely shift transition.
- Maintain continual efforts consistent with minimizing scrap, rework, and controlling costs of expendables and product.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 plus years’ experience in a Supervisory or Managerial role in Manufacturing
- Proficient in Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the Kronos timekeeping system
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Critical thinking and Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Highly organized; capable of multitasking across multiple projects
- Effective operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to influence and Lead
- Strong decision making abilities
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Conflict Management