Maintenance Supervisor- Night Shift
Anderson, South Carolina
The Maintenance Supervisor will lead a team of maintenance technicians who are changing from a reactionary to a preventative maintenance system to reduce unscheduled downtime. This positon will lead and direct a team to complete projects and repairs on time while ensuring safety procedures compliance. As the Maintenance Supervisor learns the Electrolux machines and systems, you will be able to develop and implement continuous improvements and efficient work standards. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work diligently and show strong leadership and communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the activities of the maintenance organization in the relevant field (electronic, mechanical, etc.) including assisting with procurement of parts, equipment and tools.
- Ensure immediate maintenance intervention to solve any maintenance issues in the relevant field and follow up actions necessary.
- Ensure daily preventive maintenance activities are performed
- Support all lean (EMS/EPS) plan and activities affecting the relevant maintenance area.
- Support the facility management for the relevant area
- Provide daily shift activities, issues and resolution, emerging issues and concerns reporting.
- Communicate, coordinate and cooperate with operations, planners and engineering to maximize efficient productivity.
- Administer time and attendance for all direct reports using the Kronos time management system.
- Ensure direct reports are paid correctly and in a timely manner.
- Maintain effective employee relations including coaching, motivation and corrective actions; ensure compliance with company policies/procedures and legal guidelines; foster a positive workplace environment.
- Focus on technical development of the maintenance team to include skills, communication, and teamwork
- Ensure adherence to safety rules and standards and maintain good housekeeping.
- Be available prior and after shift to ensure a timely shift transition.
- Maintain continual efforts consistent with minimizing scrap, rework, and controlling costs of expendables and product.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 plus years’ experience in a Supervisory or Managerial role in Manufacturing
- Proficient in Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the Kronos timekeeping system
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Critical thinking and Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Highly organized; capable of multitasking across multiple projects
- Effective operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to influence and Lead
- Strong decision making abilities
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Conflict Management