Manufacturing Engineering Project Engineer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drive or participate in assigned Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects in Fabric Care & Dish Care, sector EMEA.
• Define and improve manufacturing equipment and tooling to be implemented in Sector Projects.
• Prepare technical specification of equipment and tooling including safety and environment requirements according to Global Manufacturing Engineering Guidelines.
• Supervise equipment installation, in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
• Team-member (Man. Eng.) in the New Product Projects
• Perform the manufacturability analysis of new Products Projects.
• Implement specific Man. Eng. Actions for new Product Projects or other Man. Eng. Projects (Capacity, Efficiency, Improvements,….) in cooperation with Plant Man. Eng.
• Participate in PFMEA
• Participation in pre-series of new Products
• Analyse production capacity, shape manufacturing set-up according to strategy.
• Support production feasibility analysis in virtual environments and ensure implementation of digital manufacturing solution.
• Research and facilitate innovative solutions for smart and optimal manufacturing processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED :
• Technical University degree.
• Preferred minimum 2-3 years of experience with household appliances production or design.
• Experience with industrial equipment, specification and purchasing,
• Good analytical, methodical and problem solving skills
• Keen on working in multicultural teams
• Strong communication skills, openness to change, easily adaptable in new working environment
• Goal-oriented, Self-motivated
• IT knowledge (MS - office is a must, at least a basic knowledge in CAD system 2d/3d is requested)
• Knowledge of equipment safety norms
• Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
• Experience of PFMEA methodology
• University Degree
FIELD OF EDUCATION:
• Technical/Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Industrial, Electrics or Mechatronics
• Fluent in Polish and English
• Great atmosphere
• Interesting job and challenging task
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
• and we offer more… • Languages classes grant • International travels opportunity • Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance , special staff prices for all products, canteen on place, discount for lunches… and many others benefits)