Marketing Director EA
The role is to be a key commercial leader driving brand leadership in the Major Appliance categories. The role is responsible for East Asia for all brands (Focus Electrolux, future assess smart brand(Westinghouse/Zanussi) and super premium brand launch (AEG), all markets and future white space.This will be achieved by:
• Development and execution of integrated marketing strategy for brands & category
• Driving company culture, where success is celebrated, innovation encouraged, achieving results rewarded and customers recognize us for delivering on our promises
• Ensuring consistency, effectiveness and efficiency of brand activities across East Asia working closely with regional team, and local country heads.Activities range from long term strategic to short term project management and operations.Objectives will be measured by brand health growth, market share development, sales performance, Digital presence and conversion, remarkable ownership experience, business management efficiency and working capital management of East Asia
•Work collaboratively with Executive Team and regional GM’s to achieve Strategic Goals
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with regional & global colleagues
• Maintain a highly engaged, enthusiastic and competent workforce
• Actively seek and promote improvements to the business including leveraging Electrolux regional and global resources and implementing best practices
• Drive productivity including but not limited to leveraging local, regional and group wide resources, facilities and processes
• Deep understanding of local consumer insight, path to purchase and digital media.
• Business and market intelligence
• Front end innovation to develop 3Y Innovation road map
• Commercial launch- amplification of regionally created Gold initiative and creation of Bronze and silver initiatives via robust 360 digitally led programs driving preference, sales and profitability
• Manage the support functions to execute the 360 degree marketing plan
• All trade marketing activities
• Manage the Digital transformation and Media interface of Electrolux with the consumer.
• Lead in store brand execution
• Lead work with customer care team to enable exceptional consumer experience
• New market white space development
• 10-30% regional projects
• Key performance metrics for the Brand Marketing function
- Solid experience in brand and trade marketing of a consumer durables nature
- Understanding of developing MKT preferably within Asia
- A track record of successfully implementing and leading changes to grow profitability and market share.
- Proven GoToMarket executional excellence.
- Leadership of creative teams required to define much of their own work activities but maintain an appropriate level of discipline to meet business expectations.
- A demonstrated understanding of inter-related business units, their synergies and the ability to achieve superior results through teamwork and collaboration
- Comfortable in a matrix organisation and ability to develop strong working relationships across the business and APAC at all levels and with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and leadership skills together with a willingness to learn
- Proven business development skills and project management skills
- Strategic and creative thinking
- The ability to implement cost effective business strategies.
- Strong people management experience and skills.
- Customer focus, with a passionate commitment to improving business performance.
- Personal leadership qualities and communication skills to inspire others.
- Thrive on working within a fast-paced environment
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business, Commerce or Marketing or equivalent
- 15+ years Senior Management experience in brand marketing, preferably in a consumer durables market
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Strong business acumen with a service focus
- Strong fiscal management and understanding of budgets
- Ability to build relationships and motivate people