Buenos Aires, Argentina
· Contribute and be part of the development of the long-term brand strategy, bringing the specifics of country needs to the Brands regional plan.
· Execute the yearly country Marketing plan (to support effective activation of the brand roadmap and annual product activity grid) in line with Sector marketing plan.
· Be a spokesperson and guardian for the BVP, ensuring perfect execution of regionally developed strategy & content as well as local content development and execution, (when relevant), in line with the brand positioning strategy.
· Lead the local Integrated Marketing Activation Plan (IMAP - 360 plan) and related working groups, being responsible for executing the content in the most appropriated channels, such as media plan, promotional plan, visibility in store, PR, events.
· Contribute to decisions regarding the allocation of the appropriate brand communication resources in markets, in line with the brand & market development strategy and delivering against defined KPIs
o Working closely with the Sector Platform Marketing managers to maximize the value of the brand through creative and innovative use of media and marketing tools, particularly digital.
· As a brands guardian support the Sector Platform Marketing Manager in:
o Assuring all products and innovations (including across categories) deliver against the BVP and are made to the specifications of the brands positionings
o Ensuring the LCM´s work within the optimal range & price classification for the brand
o Assuring effectiveness and consistency of branded product propositions, concept and message development, as well as being the marketing function representative in product development checkpoints for specific, local only, initiatives.
o Managing Effectively Digital platforms integration and always on.
o Measuring ROI of marketing investments versus net sales and profitabilitySpotting additional tactical opportunities when relevant to fill Country Financial Budget plan
Qualifications & Experience needed
· 8 – 10 years’ experience in marketing, with strong digital capability and operations role, used to adapting global/regional concepts in local markets, including managing media plans with agency &,budget control, as well as translating local product development into communication concepts for commercial launches.
· Ability to lead and execute local PR plan, activate and secure influencers´, promotions and events
· Brand management (positioning, identity, development, creative and ATL)
· Solid experience in Marketing mix deployment
· Working and leading with multifunctional and international teams
· Project team leadership
· Fluency in English essential, Spanish desirable
· FMCG experience desirable
· Team player – ability to influence and work beyond their functional teams (matrix organization experience)
· High energy, self-starter, results-driven
· Analytical but able to see the bigger picture
· Is comfortable with change and can drive change
· Deciding and Initiating actions