Marketing Manager North Latin America
The Marketing Manager, will support and be an integral part of the development of Brands Strategies and lead the execution of the Country Annual Marketing Plan in alignment with the Strategic Business Plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute and be part of the development of the long-term brand strategy, bringing the specifics of country needs to the Brands regional plan.
- Execute the yearly country Marketing plan (to support effective activation of the brand roadmap and annual product activity grid) in line with Sector marketing plan.
- Be a spokesperson and guardian for the BVP, ensuring perfect execution of regionally developed strategy & content as well as local content development and execution, (when relevant), in line with the brand positioning strategy.
- Lead the local Integrated Marketing Activation Plan (IMAP - 360 plan) and related working groups, being responsible for executing the content in the most appropriated channels, such as media plan, promotional plan, visibility in store, PR, events.
- Contribute to decisions regarding the allocation of the appropriate brand communication resources in markets, in line with the brand & market development strategy and delivering against defined KPIs
-Working closely with the Sector Platform Marketing managers to maximize the value of the brand through creative and innovative use of media and marketing tools, particularly digital.
- As a brands guardian support the Sector Platform Marketing Manager in:
-Assuring all products and innovations (including across categories) deliver against the BVP and are made to the specifications of the brand positioning
-Ensuring the LCM´s work within the optimal range & price classification for the brand
-Assuring effectiveness and consistency of branded product propositions, concept and message development, as well as being the marketing function representative in product development checkpoints for specific, local only, initiatives.
-Managing Effectively Digital platforms integration and always on.
-Measuring ROI of marketing investments versus net sales and profitability
-Spotting additional tactical opportunities when relevant to fill Country Financial Budget plan
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in marketing, with strong digital capability and operations role, used to adapting global/regional concepts in local markets, including managing media plans with agency &,budget control, as well as translating local product development into communication concepts for commercial launches.
- Ability to lead and execute local PR plan, activate and secure influencers´, promotions and events
- Brand management (positioning, identity, development, creative and ATL)
- Solid experience in Marketing mix deployment
- Working and leading with multifunctional and international teams
- Project team leadership
- Fluency in English essential, Spanish desirable
- FMCG experience desirable
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Team player – ability to influence and work beyond their functional teams (matrix organization experience)
- High energy, self-starter, results-driven
- Analytical but able to see the bigger picture
- Is comfortable with change and can drive change
- Deciding and Initiating actions