Master Data Analyst
Electrolux North America, Inc., a $5 billion manufacturing and sales subsidiary of AB Electrolux, is seeking an experienced Master Data Analyst to handle a variety of accounting, data and reporting activities. Project implementation experience as well as ability to communicate across all organizational levels is necessary. The position reports to the Data, Business & Reporting Process Manager, North America and is based in Charlotte, NC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for timely integration of SAP Financial data into the Consolidated North America Sector financial reporting information.
- Key role in SAP implementation project and numerous standardization efforts across various entities and finance disciplines.
- Execute and proactively drive COA (Chart of Account) standardization initiatives across all systems.
- Improves the monthly financial closing processes utilizing SMART principles.
- Develop understanding of month-end allocation process leveraged in reporting process.
- Serve as a financial data steward for EMA NA master data.
- Process reference and master data maintenance requests as appropriate.
- Partner with Global Shared Services on establishing Master and Reference Data governance processes.
- Ability to analyze account reconciliations; including the ability to recognize inappropriate balances and transactions with follow-up and resolution.
- Cultivate relationships with main business partners.
- Work directly with both internal and external auditors on financial audits.
As a Master Data Analyst, this role will be a key participant in the SAP migration project and preparation activities related to the general accounting group. Position requires close interaction with other local and global groups as a team to produce consolidated financial results. Position maintains accounting systems to ensure the proper recording and accounting for company transactions; provides financial statements, analysis, and other key management reports on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Information Mgmt, Finance, Accounting, Business, or Information Tech.
- CPA, CMA and/or MBA a plus.
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in accounting and/or data management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Superior data management and analysis skills including demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft products, data warehouse queries, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely detailed oriented.
- Must possess a proactive work ethic, including the ability and desire to take ownership of process improvement and other projects.
- Strong business aptitude, including having an outward perspective regarding how financial results are communicated and analyzed by internal audiences.
- Effective problem solver in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-driven work environment.
- Prior experience in a multinational manufacturing corporation preferred.
- Prior SAP implementation experience preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective in dealing with others to obtain information required for financial reporting and disclosures.
- Solid understanding of Chart of Accounts management and reporting.
- Operates with the highest integrity.
- Flexibility/Adaptable to meet business needs.
- Quick Starter