10th of Ramadan - Delta factoryEgypt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates the performance by calculating the turnover ratio and availability of materials and days of supplies.
- Manages the materials requirements with the purchasing and warehouse departments.
- Follow up the deviations of materials consumption rate and take corrective actions where necessary.
- Support material planning manager with history analysis and operation’s updates.
- Coordinates with the technical department to periodically revise the bill of materials consumption rates.
- Monitors the flow of scrap materials and slow-moving items.
- Issues requisition and maintain inventories of imported materials and supplies necessary to meet the production plans.
- Coordinates with relevant departments to introduce new models on the production lines to ensure smooth running.
- Structured. You are used to handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time.
- Acting with a sense of urgency
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. degree in Engineering, Logistics, Business or relevant discipline
- From 1 to 3 years of experience in MRP, Logistics or Purchasing
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS office applications ,Oracle and ERP system
- Strong analytical skills.
- Native Arabic speaker
- Good English commands