Materials Manager - Evergreen
You are reviewing a job posting for one of our evergreen requisitions. An evergreen requisition is a role advertisement that is a continuous posting. Our objective is to use evergreen requisitions to assist in building a robust talent pipeline with qualified professionals who are excited about career opportunities and growing with Electrolux North America.
We appreciate you considering applying and expressing your interest in Electrolux North America. We cannot guarantee a response to each person that applies to our evergreen requisitions but we can promise that your information will be reviewed and given full consideration. Should our recruiting team feel that you may be a fit for our talent pipeline, you will be contacted to capture additional information.
You are encouraged to continually review our open jobs. Thank you for your interest in Electrolux North America!
WHO WE ARE
Beginning a century ago with a single vacuum sale, we’ve grown to be a global leader in home and professional appliances with one mission in mind: to reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living. This is us - at Electrolux
we shape living for the better.
To make necessary decisions in the development of the organisation and related processes. Call-off material according to demand or a specific material authorization and inimize excess and obsolete material within authorization instructions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secure that the material planning processes are followed.
- Drive the material planning process to be accurate and reliable
- Measure the material planning organization with the help of SC dashboard
- Secure that the organization have the information needed to call-off material correctly.
- Secure that the organization works with supplier development action.
- Secure that all eventual material shortage are reported to the rest of the organization
- Secure that the organization works proactively with securing material to production
- Working with and develop the interface to strategic procurement.
- In cooperation with the production planning manager secure the process to drive material
- Set targets for material planning KPI’s together with the SC Director
- Take part in the SC management team
- Help and support the planning organization in their personal development
- Drive the Advanced Materials planning processAdditional responsibilities outside of standard job responsibilities:
- Support the Local Purchasing organization with questions related to operations
- Be part of the design and implementation of advanced logistics concept from supplier to factory (consignment, bonded and 3PL solutions)
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of Planning or Purchasing Management experience
- Supply Chain Optimization or Improvement experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Strong hands on experience and excellent communicator to drive improvements and changes through
- Result oriented
- Good people skills