ME Project Engineer
Drive or participate in assigned Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects in Food Preparation, sector EMEA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participation in manufacturing engineering projects within Electrolux Plants belonging to Food Preparation in EMEA sector,
- Preparation of technical specifications for equipment, including safety and environment requirements, according to Global Manufacturing Engineering guidelines,
- Supervise equipment installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering,
- Perform the manufacturability analysis of New Products,
- Analyse production capacity, shape manufacturing set-up according to strategy,
- Rationalize plant layout.
- Support efficiency and improvement programs, in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
- Technical University degree.
- Field of Education - Technical/Engineering, preferably in the area of Mechatronics / Automation
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience with household appliances production or design.
- Experience in project management and new product introduction.
- Experience with industrial equipment, specification and purchasing,
- Knowledge of automation standards,
- Knowledge of safety and industrial standards,
- Fluent in Polish and English
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong ability to manage equipment suppliers,
- Good analytical and methodical problem solving skills,
- Ready for digital factory of the future
- Ability to work in multicultural teams, open and innovative mindset,
- Goal-oriented, persevering, focused on quality,
- Self organized, able to share attention between short and long term goals,
- Ability to work in a complex international team environment
- Availability to travel (EMEA wide).