National Single Family Account Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
Role will focus on facilitating the growth of the Contract channel through various, interconnected functions. Applicant will drive strategic sales, final-mile, order management and finance initiatives in order to improve and automate current functions to allow channel to scale to desired target of $1 billion by 2020.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaison to Emerging National Single Family New Business Opportunities
- Takeoffs – Training and assistance with price Verification of all Single Family Accounts, verify all pricing is correct in the customer’s systems.
- Accounts Receivable (AR) reduction – Serve as the liaison for AR reps to divisions experiencing high past dues. Follow up to identify reasons for delays and facilitate customer payments.
- Order Automation Opportunities – Currently working with Hyphen to automate ordering on Stanley Martin Homes, David Weekley Homes and other accounts where possible.
- EDC Process Strengthening – Work with National EDC team on new opportunities and increase efficiencies with current locations and processes.
- Accessory Projects – Work with CSG to complete roll out / improve builder-specific products
- Model Home Transitions – Work with DMs to expedite lagging markets and ensure accurate, timely delivery and installation
- College Degree preferred
- 8 years of sales experience required, preferably within a durable goods capacity
- Knowledge of various sales concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong merchandising experience required
- Ideal candidates should exhibit excellent interpersonal and selling skills
- Preferred applicants should be mature and balanced with a verifiable record of high sales performance and exceptional reliability
- Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment
- Selected candidates should be organized and disciplined self-starters with goal-oriented drives
- Applicants should be computer proficient and MS-Office fluent