Nordic Category Manager Kitchen FS to Product Line in Stockholm
Own the future of the kitchen
INTRO TO THE JOB
To manage, own and create solutions for the future are the possibilities this role offers You, if you have what it takes. With a finger on the market pulse and a drive to reach results You will be able to set your mark on our organisation as well as our kitchen solutions across the Nordics.
Please note that this is a temporary position for May – Dec 2018
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
As the Category Kitchen Manager FS it is your responsibility to manage and deliver our Nordic strategies as well as supporting our local sales business in their daily business. You will develop and execute on business plans, identify new business opportunities, own and drive initiatives as well as define and control our product prices, positions and the optimization of our product distribution.
WHO ARE YOU
• Result oriented, You are motivated by seeing the fruit of your labour and having goals to reach
• Consumer and customer focused, You always have the ambition to deliver quality and meeting the expectations of your customers and clients
• Acumen, You have an eye for details and understands how your work fits in with the whole of the business
• Proficient in English both written and oral
• Sales or marketing experience
• Strong project management skills
• Good communication skills for customer interactions and internal/external presentation
Dedicated Recruiter: Erik Baidori