Office 365 Technical Specialist
Inspire and contribute to a change for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Office 365 Technical Specialist –Krakow, Poland
Currently for the Global Messaging and Collaboration organization we are looking for an Office 365 Technical Specialist – Global Messaging and Collaboration Team who will be responsible for activities concerning managing, implementing, maintaining and central administration of the new Office 365 tools within our global environments.
You will participate and drive implementation of new services and enhancement projects on a global basis and support our regional operations teams, third-party BAU support staff, and global business requirements that relate to Office 365.
Global Messaging and Collaboration organization is part of Global Solutions and is responsible for common solution and services along with projects and is recognized for innovation, operational excellence, and efficiency in the delivery of leading collaboration solutions and services.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK:
• Provide technical expertise, strategic planning/governance and recommendation for managing and exploiting Office 365 to meet business needs.
• Understand the business requirements that involves Office 365 within Electrolux and providing solutions and support for their delivery.
• Develop and manage a governance model for Office 365 changes/services with projects and other Microsoft Online Services such as Azure, Azure Active Directory and other SAAS services.
• Drive adoption of Office 365 services and develop workload mappings between business processes and collaboration services.
• Develop and maintain the collaboration service roadmap.
• Work closely with key stakeholders in User Experience, Communications teams, Regional Operation teams and related applications.
• Propose proactively service improvements to management.
• Work closely with the other Operation teams on the implementation of new IT applications or on the enhancement of the existing one.
• Support Electrolux projects by ensuring that the underlying IT infrastructure and cloud services can deliver adequate performance.
• Assist colleagues in other IT teams and take the lead in assigned strategy and global infrastructure design projects.
• Clear communicator. You can easily communicate with different types of audiences and ability to explain technical aspects in simple terms
• Team player. You have strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively both with internal and external (offshore) partners remotely as well as under pressure
• Proactive. Positive, flexible approach to delivery. You’re not just solving the tasks, you always think ahead and pro-actively drive change initiatives
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world
• A smart risk taker. You are self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm as well organized and methodical to deal with challenges
• Flexible. You are with an agile approach and willing to travel as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, business or a related discipline.
• 5+ years experience in supporting and delivering collaboration solutions
• 2+ years experience in Office 365 with a broad understanding of all O365 services with a focus on Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Yammer and Delve.
• Experience with EMS (Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite) with inTune desirable.
• Experience with Performance Excellence, Contract Management & Stakeholder Engagement.
• Cloud platform: preferred candidate should have working experience with cloud IaaS/PaaS solutions (O365 and Azure)
• Familiar with market products in the segment O365 reporting, management tools, and SCOM monitoring. Hands-on experience will be an advantage.
• Experience of working in Regional as well as in Global environments.
• Good understanding of operations IT environment
• Experience with Powershell script desirable.
• Fluent English skills
Dedicated recruiter: Chiara Salin