Open Innovation Manager
ELECTROLUX GLOBAL OPERATIONS PROJECT MANAGEMENT PRESENTS
Turn ideas into reality. For the better.
For us going to work
OPEN INNOVATION MANAGER, Porcia/Italy
We are looking for a business minded professional who will drive “open innovation” team – located in Italy, China, US. In this role you will be reaching out to external innovative non-conventional ecosystems, from startups to consolidated industries, to identify innovative solutions and support execution of company gaps recovery plan.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
You will identify new and innovative business opportunities for Electrolux Group in external Open Innovation Networks - composed by external innovators beyond trusted traditional networks - and promote internally, offering new solutions to internal stakeholders – represented by all Electrolux departments.
• Further deployment of OI strategy – tailoring challenges, network and mindset plan on stakeholders’ needs
• Define a revised process and governance, enabling and efficient and effective delivery of results
• Facilitate integration with other pillars of iHub unit, designing a common framework to accelerate innovation
Key operational responsibilities:
• Align with internal stakeholders about strategic areas and specific needs, both in terms of businesses and technologies, stimulate external Open Innovation networks, identify innovative solutions, filter according to screening deliverables and promote at the Open Innovation Board
• Support Electrolux departments to deliver the critical activities to transform an OI idea into an Electrolux project (agreements, prototypes, business analysis, and technology assessment).
• Build brokerage alliances with intermediate partners in academic, industrial and financial ecosystems, to reach innovators in different geographical areas
• Promote OI Model, supporting OI Ambassadors in different Electrolux departments and OI Academy program with external industrial and academic groups.
• Support all departments to play internal open innovation
• Support purchasing to deliver suppliers innovation
• Support Product Lines in definition of new business directions
• Open minded, adaptable and flexible
• Motivated with
• Able to learn.
• Techno-business mindset, entrepreneurial mindset, lateral thinking
• Communicative and sociable.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
“Business & Administration” or “Engineering” + MBA or equivalent
• Technical Skills:
- Analysis and definition of business models and business strategies; Definition of business strategic paths and technology road maps; Identification of consumer, market and technology trends
- IP management; partnership model and agreements definition; business plan deployment
• Preferred Career Experience:
- Marketing: Product Management
- R&D: Technology Development, Project Management
Want to know more about what we do within the Electrolux Group?
Ever wondered what the smart home of the future could be like? Watch this video about Electrolux’s take on what a fully connected smart home could offer the consumer: