Operational Management Analyst
Enabling outstanding consumer experience with data management
Operational Management Analyst to Nordic Engagement Center
In order to continue delivering our high-quality service for businesses and consumers across the Nordics, we are looking for you with an analytical mindset and a taste for piecing together bits in order to see the whole. You will be a part of our Engagement Centre, the beating heart of our service organization, delivering analysis of our performance.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
As the Operational Management Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to provide our teams with accurate data on our performance, identify areas of improvement and use the data to build relevant business cases for a more predictable future. Your tasks consist of among others to; extract data and distribute on easy to understand dashboards, distribute forecasts, visualize trends and report on performance.
WHO ARE YOU
• You have a passion for crunching numbers and love to visualize your findings in “easy to understand” dashboards
• You find yourself constantly looking for ways to expand your already mad excel skills
• You are excited about having an important role in transforming the service experience for our millions of customers
• You share our belief that data is not worth anything until it drives massive action
• Well versed in Excel, academically and/or professional
• Meriting with experience in Office 365
• Previous experience from a sales organization is meriting
• Academic background in fields such as analytics, statistics and data management
Dedicated recruiter: Erik Baidori