Operational Technology Engineer
Enable digital transformation to move towards value creation.
We are experiencing a vibrant period of time where digital awareness of our organization is increasing day by day. We work immersed in a digital technology environment shaping
Inside this context digital roadmap is an alive tool, able to combine, in the same moment, a constant open eye on what is happening locally with the need to pursue standardization.
We work in a very open contest with a great level of cooperation cultivating fruitful contacts with dynamic
partners and startups: all of them are driven by digital technology and they are contributing to enhancing our digital mindset.
Speed is an essential dimension of digital transformation.
In EMEA Industrial Operations we are looking for a new way to connect together in a more effective way technology with information technology.
A regular day at work
With you, there would be someone able to understand well opportunities offered by digital technology and taking care the link with IT, offer a rapid and quick evaluation of the potential for piloting a minimum valuable product (MVP).
A day at work for you would also mean join a lot of collaborative sessions where we try to capture the need coming from shop-floor and finding common, effective and standard solutions.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Structured. You are used to handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time.
• Open. You play inside a large community with different background
• A people person. You thrive in large, diverse groups and get a kick out of meeting new people.
Education & experience
• Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing.
• At least 5 years of experience in industrial operations, preferably manufacturing engineering, automation or operational IT
• A knowledge in programming logic and software would be considered as a plus