Pricing Officer EMA EMEA
Over the last years the market environment has changed dramatically, online sales as well as retailer consolidation being a main driver for increased visibility over pricing within and across countries. This has created a lot of business opportunities but also challenges with an increased need for price management and mix maximization. This is why the central pricing officer is a key resource for the company to execute on the value based pricing approach.
You will closely collaborate with our business sector Major Appliances EMEA Sales, Product Line as well as local management teams. Furthermore, you will be part of a team that act as business process owner for Pricing and continuously develop the sector capabilities within the area of pricing.
You will be reporting to our Pricing Officer Manager for Major Appliances EMEA and will be based in our global HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
By joining this team, you will be leading the process of setting target launch prices for new category launches in close cooperation with product line. You will be responsible to take the project lead of T&C and/or governance related projects for the country/clusters that you are responsible for on a European level. You will also be the primary point of contact for the Clusters for pricing questions and evaluate & summarize price tracking by countries, assess local explanations and propose actions. You will play a key role in developing management reporting on volume, price mix and price waterfall to create visibility on issues and drive top line excellence. Furthermore, you will develop standardised tools and reports that can be used on a country as well as on sector level to make action plans to drive profitable growth. Overall, you will continuously develop the pricing capabilities within the Sector Major Appliances EMEA.
WHO ARE YOU
• You are experienced within the area of Pricing, business controlling or Product Management.
• You have worked in an international environment towards multi-functional teams and successfully led projects within the field.
• You have minimum 5 working experience in Business Controlling, Price Revenue management, Product Management or other function where you were working with pricing on a day to day basis.
• You have knowledge of pricing elements, pricing strategy, pricing governance, as well as a passion for the dynamics of generating top line excellence.
• You have a pragmatic business approach and are highly adaptable to change.
• You have a strong ability to work with details but can also see the big picture.
• You can also communicate well on all levels in an organisation and have a passion for analysing large quantity of data and make sound business judgement from the same.
• You have a Master Degree in Economics, Business management, Finance or similar.
• You have to be fluent in English.
Dedicated recruiter: Cecilia Bajera