Process Quality leader
Quality process leader is responsible to ensure product compliance the quality standards and customer expectations, coordinating the activities required to meet these quality standards.
Monitor and advise the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report performance of internal quality metrics (KPIs), measuring against set standards.
Manage quality staff throughout the organization to ensure the quality management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, they advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Create and establishing a quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Implement and Deploy departmental Process Control Plans
customer requirements Compliance ensuring they are met (QPE)
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures in QSI ( quality system documents)
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and statistical reports
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Active participation on area Quality System implementation
- Deploy and monitor Statistical tools and Methods for process control.
- Coordinate the multidisciplinary team for Corrective and Preventive Actions implementations to continuously reduce NRFT, QIN and RoR.
- Lead projects on Key Performance Indicators and cost reduction Programs and NPI
- Lead Quality Improvement teams based on NRFT, QIN, RoR and SCR Manufacturing contribution results
- Other responsibilities such as People management, training and coaching.
- Engineering Career (Industrial, Electromechanical, Chemical or Electronic)
- Able to work under pressure
- Computer skills, desirable Minitab user, Statistical tools
- English language 80% written , spoken.
- 3 years minimum experience on the Quality areas preferable.
- Excellent communication & Teamwork oriented