Product Care Coordinator
Make Ideas come to life
A typical day
Joining us in working in the exciting space between R&D and the product sectors, you will lead a Product Care Team to analyze every component, product and process to shape and streamline every element. And still be excited about doing it all again tomorrow. But that is what you thrive on: collaborating with colleagues to make even the smallest changes have maximum effect from production line to kitchen work bench.
Who you are
Curious - You want to know everything about everything, then you take it all apart and put it back together.
Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
Open-minded - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential.
Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Lead the Product Care Team to achieve budgeted targets of cost reduction, quality improvement and factory support.
- Manage team and individual performance against Electrolux principles and targets set in appraisals.
- Investigate, prioritize, and monitor multiple projects so that factory targets are met.
- Liaise with appropriate departments including Quality, Purchasing, Production, Logistics, Engineering and Tooling.
- Plans strategic direction for area of responsibility by capturing the strategic intent of key stakeholders or influencers to identify future directions and plans the changes necessary.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or similar
- Knowledge of R&D and engineering concepts
Knowledge Skills and Abilities required
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of ECR and ECN
- Knowledge of Quality, Environmental and Safety Standards
- Knowledge of wide variety of production processes