Product Cost Controller
The Product Cost Controller is a senior position in Sector Industrial Operations Controlling. He is responsible for Cost of Goods Sold line in profitability reports and acts as an interface for other functions to create a link between operational performance indicators and results visible in P&L.
He is also expected to be systems and processes driver within his area of responsibility, supporting factory controlling with best practise sharing, bringing continuous improvements to daily activities and by that increasing efficiency and data transparency but also creating X-country alignment in case of reporting and deviations anlaysis, making sure that Group and sectors rules are fully implemented and respected.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, reporting and forecasting of financial results for full product cost (manufactured and sourced products) on monthly, quarterly and yearly base (consolidated Sector/Product Line/Country view);
- Transparent and focused deviation analysis (vs last year, target, budget and forecast) of financial
figures within his area of responsibility, including corrective measures;
- Aggregation of the direct material and conversion cost to a full product cost bridge;
- Execution of the product cost bridge for manufactured/ sourced products and Mix Adjusted Variable Cost per unit;
- Support for Product Line regarding factories performance (price and efficiency, MvB parts and other factory cost affecting profitability);
- Driving controlling processes, ensuring common way of working and alignment with the Group methods/rules/definitions.
- Education: Academic Background: Bachelor (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting is required;
- Technical Skills : IT knowledge: good general knowledge (MS Office) is required. Knowledge of SAP and JDE is a plus;
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Preferred Career Experience : Professional Experience: experience in manufacturing controlling (as factory controller or second line), finance with operational experience or in responsible controlling within another area in operations is essential, as well as experience in a multicultural/multinational company;
- Soft Competencies : According to the job requirements and the "Electrolux Way" the candidate shall
have the following skills: Personal motivation, Persuasive and transparent communicator, Strong analytical and synthesis skills, Precision in timing, Strong team player, Consulting competence , Flexible and pro-active, Solution driven, Delivers results under stress.
- Fluency in English;
- Portuguese is a plus.
"It is the responsibility of the selected candidate, expenses related to accommodation and change in cases of approval in internal selection process in other locations. The Transfer Policy will be applied when the transfer happens at the request of the company. "